Last Edited February 13, 2023
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
Information we collect and what we use it for
Website activity is logged and stored for a period of one month for debugging purposes. We don’t share this information with anyone nor do we run analytics on it.
The following information is collected:
- Page URL. the page URL of each page view on this website. For example: https://mcaptcha.org/contact
- Browser. We use this to reproduce browser-specific bugs people see. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. For example: Chrome.
A user can request deletion or anonymisation of the data they are unable to delete themselves by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A user can request an copy of the data held by mCaptcha that they are unable to download themselves by sending a request to email@example.com.
Effective Date: 20th May, 2021